Trip dates: Thursday, March 17-20, 2016
Cost $175.00 per person.
Application and Full payment due by Monday, March 14
*Suggestions to reduce your cost:
1. Send support letters to family and friends to give tax deductible gifts.
2. Arrange a sponsored underwriter for the team or a portion of the team.
3. Organize your own Bake sale, Car wash or Garage sale off-campus.
An outreach opportunity for your entire family. All ages are welcome!
Trinity Church works in partnership with Hands of Mercy, a non-profit organization which seeks to help people and reach the lost with the message of Jesus Christ in Mexico. We accomplish this goal by providing safe housing for families who live in make-shift shelters. The two-story pre-fabricated loft houses which dot the landscape around Enseñada, Mexico exhibit a visible testimony of Christ’s love and provision. Learn more about serving in Mexico by downloading our Mexico Servant Guide, click here
We plan to build two (2) homes for two different families this spring.
No experience necessary, just a willing spirit and joyful hands.
Be a part of God’s work in Mexico by participating in the following ways:
- Give toward the cost of materials for the loft house (total $3,000)
- Sponsor someone else to go in your place
- Go & experience Christ as He uses you to help someone else
- Provide a care package for a family in Mexico – this is a great opportunity for you to get together and share in the expense with another family to provide something tangible
Filling out an application is a THREE STEP process:
1. Download the application (one for each person going) and return to Missions Department.
2. Minors traveling without both of their parents need a notarized permission slip.
3. Submit your payment online OR with your application.
Contact: Mexico Core Team Leader Richard Matney
* * * IMPORTANT INFORMATION * * *
A valid passport is required for all. Passcards are available for a lower fee if you do not have a passport.
Minors traveling with one parent, or If someone other than their parents are transporting another minor, please have them fill out the Permission slip above and have it notarized. IMPORTANT: have BOTH living parents or GUARDIANS sign the form in front of a notary public. This is for the US border patrol upon return.
Have questions about traveling to Mexico? Click here for more information.
+ Google Calendar + iCal Export